Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment is ongoing for the position of Logistics Manager within the organization. Do you have the right qualifications and skills for this position? Apply Here.
Michael Stevens Consulting is a long reputable and well esteemed multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting company with offices in numerous locations throughout Nigeria.
In other to attain their development objectives, they are searching for a self-managed and very skilled specialist to fill the position described below.
Some questions have been frequently asked concerning the Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment. These questions are:
- When will Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment start?
- Is Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment?
- Is Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment form out?
In order to avoid our readers falling into the hands of scammers, we have decided to address these questions in this post.
Current Job Opening at Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
- Logistics Manager
Job Position: Logistics Manager
Job Location: Ogun State, Nigeria
Job Summary for Logistics Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management.
- The logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring the storage and distribution of goods.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Logistics Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Maintain track of value, quantity, delivery times, stock levels, efficiency and transport costs
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Sustain metrics and evaluate data to measure performance and execute improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Key Performance Indicators:
- Out of Stock Rate: Measure your ability to meet customer demand
- Delivered On-Time & In-Full: Monitor the delivery performance
- Average Time To Sell: Track how long you need to sell your products
- Sold Products Within Freshness Date: Take care of expiration dates
- Cash-to-Cash Cycle Time: Analyze your cash cycle time in detail
- Supply Chain Costs: Understand supply chain costs by category
- Supply Chain Costs vs Sales: Compare your supply chain costs against sales
- Carrying Cost of Inventory: Assess the costs your inventory holds
- On-Shelf Availability: Measure the impact on your sales
- Margin by Product Category: Identify your most profitable products
Job Requirements for Logistics Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Sc in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or any of the related discipline
- MBA/M.Sc in Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain management is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience from a manufacturing or food and beverages industry
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager from a manufacturing industry or food and beverages company
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Logistics Manager
If you are interested and qualified, please forward your CV to [email protected]
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment