Libra Motors Limited is a leading and one of the topmost transport business company in Nigeria with its focus on people and providing convenient service delivery. Libra Motors Limited was founded in the year 2003 and is determined to be a leading transport organization with reliable specialization in people and material movement all across several defined routes.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Libra Motors Limited Job Vacancies
- Arion Energy Services Limited Job Vacancies
- WootLab Job Vacancies
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Vacancies
- UN Women Job Vacancies
- Traders of Africa Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Vacancies
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
Table of Contents
Job Position: Logistics Officer
Locations: (Awka, Nnewi, Okolobia) Anambra, Umuahia – Abia, Mbaise – Imo, Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively.
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures.
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc.
- To achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Plan and track the shipment of final goods according to customer requirements.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for management requirements.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Sc/BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field.
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator.
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP).
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for Logistics Officer at Libra Motors Limited
Qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the email.
November 19, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here