Lonsdale Funding at RMIT University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
RMIT University is offering the Lonsdale program for assisting students in building a brilliant future. The Lonsdale Award program is available for both the Australian and International students in order to seek certificate, diploma, or any degree level program at RMIT in Australia.
Answers to the following questions concerning Lonsdale Funding at RMIT University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Lonsdale Funding at RMIT University?
- When is the deadline for Lonsdale Funding at RMIT University?
- When will the application for Lonsdale Funding at RMIT University start?
- What are the benefits of Lonsdale Funding at RMIT University?
- What are the requirements for Lonsdale Funding at RMIT University?
University or Organization: RMIT University
Course Level: Certificate, diploma or degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The program can be taken in Australia
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligibility for Lonsdale Funding at RMIT University
- Eligible Countries: The award is available for Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder or an international student.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Enrolling in a certificate IV, diploma or degree program at RMIT.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must see the eligibility criteria-
- A candidate must be a full-time student who is going to commence their study in semester 1 or 2 of the 2020 year.
- They have to possess at least one year of full-time study in their program left to complete.
- Experiencing a long term medical or disability which affects your study
- Have beforehand/are presently residing in foster/kinship care or are a ward of the state
- Experiencing difficult family/social circumstances
- Have/will be moving from interstate or rural/regional Victoria to learn at RMIT
- Were given birth to overseas, are from a non-English speaking upbringing and newly migrated to Australia.
How to Apply for Lonsdale Funding at RMIT University
To be a part of this educational grant, the applicant has to be registered in a certificate VI, diploma, or any degree program at the institution. After that, they can fill out the online application form concerning the grant.
- Supporting Documents: If you are claiming a grant then you need to provide evidence of your financial hardships.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting your application, the candidates have to check the admission requirements according to their course.
- Language Conditions: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to prove the English language ability by sitting for the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits of Lonsdale Funding at RMIT University
The educational award will provide an amount of $5,000 to all successful participants.
Application Deadline: October 13, 2019