Lorache Group Vacancies. Vacancies at Lorache Group. Qualified candidates are being invited by Lorache Group to send in their applications to occupy the available vacant job positions and also join its team of experts. This article will discuss extensively the vacancies and requirements. Read through for more information.
As a consulting outfit, Lorache Group is into marketing management; human capital development and business process & strategy. It is registered and endorsed by Company & Allied Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
Lorache deals in multiple industries: the consumer goods; finance; capital market; pharmaceutical; telecommunication; entertainment and leisure sectors. We also develop transformational techniques via organization design; process definition and commercial ability growth.
Som pertinent questions have been asked by anticipating candidates about the Lorache Group Vacancies. Some of these questions are:
- Is the Lorache Group Vacancies recruitment on-going?
- How can I apply for the Lorache Group Vacancies?
- Deadline for Lorache Group Vacancies.
- Where can I get the form for Lorache Group Vacancies?
- Updates on Lorache Group Vacancies.
Detailed answers will be provided for these questions in this article. This article will also discuss more vital information about the requirements for the Lorache Group Vacancies.
Available job Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Technical Project Manager
4. Production Pharmacist
5. Sales Officer, Wireless
6. Interior Designer/Sales Consultant
7. Power Engineer – Supervisor
8. Graphics Designer/Social Media Specialist
9. Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
10. Territory Sales Manager
11. Brand Retail Manager
- Applicants should have the relevant qualification for the job role being applied for.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a related or similar role.
- Efficient communication, management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Analytical skills:
- Fluent use of English Language, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated record of increasing sales revenue.
- Able to build sales strategies and use performance KPIs.
- Credible experience in telecom.
- Reliable experience in locating target audiences and creating effective campaigns.
- Efficient knowledge of the full marketing mix
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job position applied for as subject of the email.
Deadline: September 30, 2019.