Food Concepts Plc Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Management Graduate Trainee. This post provides information on the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for this role.
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From commencement, the company’s aim has been precise and focused: to transform the food sector in West Africa and to deliver remarkable satisfaction to their stakeholders.
Since starting in 2004, Chicken Republic (Division of Food concepts) has now opened 55 outlets in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, they are pleased with the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in incomes and number of outlets). Furthermore, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009). They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Job seekers with huge aspirations to work at Food Concepts have been asking a lot of questions about the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment. Some of these questions are:
- Is Food Concepts Plc Recruitment on?
- When will Food Concepts Plc Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Food Concepts Plc Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Food Concepts Plc Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Food Concepts Plc Recruitment?
- Is Food Concepts Plc Recruitment form out?
We have come up with this guide to help provide answers to these questions. Please read through.
Current Job Opening at Food Concepts Plc Recruitment
- Management Graduate Trainee
Job Position: Management Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Job Description for Management Graduate Trainee at Food Concepts Plc
- Uphold overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve the target.
- Maintain regular contact with clienteles to get an opinion on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
Jobs in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Job Qualifications for Management Graduate Trainee at Food Concepts Plc
- Should possess BSc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Experience in the QSR/Hospitality industry is an added advantage.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Capability to function with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Note: Only candidates that reside in Gbagada, Oworonshoki, Ogudu, Pedro, Ilupeju, & Anthony would be contacted.
- 3rd June 2019