Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment is on at the moment. Find more information here on this job which is located in Lagos Nigeria. They are currently recruiting for Procurement Officer, apply here.
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), an international health non-profit group, employs established methods created over 40 years to assist leaders, health administrators, and communities in developing countries construct stronger health systems for greater health impact. They function to save lives by reducing the gap between awareness and action in public health. They are hiring to fill the position described below.
These questions below are some of the questions asked by prospective applicants of Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment.
- How can I apply for Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment?
- When will Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment start?
- Is Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment?
- Is Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read on.
Current Job Opening at Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment
- Procurement Officer
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Job ID: 13-10646
Job Location: Nigeria-Abuja
Group/Office: FAO (Finance, Admin, and Operations)
Dept/Unit: FAOBOP – FAO Business Operations
Project/Program: A000 – None Specified
Reports To: Senior Procurement Officer
- MSH seeks a procurement officer to be based in its Abuja, Nigeria office.
- The procurement officer will work closely with MSH’s field projects to provide procurement oversight in the form of training and mentoring to ensure compliance with MSH standards.
- The procurement officer will also be responsible for procuring goods and services for a portfolio of projects including those in francophone countries.
Procurement and Purchasing of Commercial Goods and Services – MSH Field Projects:
- Procurement of Commercial Goods and Services under Simplified Acquisition Threshold: Prepares documents such as Request for Quotations (RFQs) and complete terms and conditions, emails RFQs to vendors, tracks receipt of proposals, evaluates quotes, selects and notifies vendors, and ensures written prior approval is received from USAID, when required, prior to issuing a purchase order.
- Procurement of Commercial Goods and Commercial Services Over Simplified Acquisition Threshold: Develops formal solicitations for a full and open competition of commercial goods and services for purchases over $100,000, including preparation of Requests for Proposal (RFPs). Comprises placing legal notifications, preparing Technical Evaluation Procedures, organizing review committee procedures, negotiating with vendors, drafting final source selection memo.
- Monitoring of Delegated Procurement Functions: Under the direction of the Senior Procurement Officer, provide oversight to field procurement to include training project procurement staff, providing oversight and mentoring to staff who will receive procurement delegation, and conduct spot checks of field procurement activities to ensure compliance with MSH policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Six years of significant relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in procurement and purchasing systems in the federal procurement arena preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in training and mentoring.
- High level of familiarity with USAID and federal procurement regulations preferred.
- Good computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Fluent spoken and written English and French.
- Strong interpersonal skills possessing a keen sense of the collaborative spirit necessary for working within and across programs.
- Ability to manage competing and multiple deadlines.
- International travel required up to 40%.
Also, Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Procurement Officer – Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment
- 11th June 2019