Manager, Application Development at 9mobile Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Manager, Application Development in the ongoing 9mobile Nigeria job recruitment.
Manager, Application Development at 9mobile Nigeria – About Position
9mobile is a Nigerian-owned private limited liability establishment. EMTS obtained a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License allows EMTS to offer Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Responsible for managing a team of developers responsible for EMTS application development and analysis function. Evaluates existing applications to determine technical changes, schedules projects, resources, and monitors project timelines. Oversees feasibility researches, estimates project timeline and costs.
- Enables the businesses run smoothly by planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to an organization’s software applications, by cultivating a broad understanding of business operations and supporting the business to reach its goals for productivity and profitability
- Work with Developers to implement proposed solutions
- Create ‘user-friendly’ documentation that captures the proposed technical solutions
- Review features and code so it complies to the proposed ideas
- Prototype possible optimizations
- Advise on best solutions on multiple projects
- Write core parts of the solutions
- You have a real passion for great engineering practices such as unit and integration testing, refactoring and code reviews
- Profiling and optimizing performance
- Strong object-oriented design and programming in one or more of the following: Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, C++, or Python
- Researching and solving technical problems
- Maintaining of delivered code
- Writing unit and integration tests for delivered functionalities
- You’ll work on a distributed platform with a growing set of microservices
- Working closely with the management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development
- Assist in creating and implementing development discipline best practices
- Provide feedback on performance considerations or coding practices that impact performance
- Develop, analyze, review and modify applications through the complete life cycle of product development
- Works closely with IT team members to design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain all tiers of one or more applications
- Present development concepts and solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Participation in the process to establish application and systems requirements for new projects or enhancements to existing services.
- Preparation and/or review of functional and technical specifications for products/services
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors during project development to review progress
- Preparation and deployment of pre-requisites for project deliverables
- Must be a Senior Full Stack Software Developer with expertise in building cutting edge web/ mobile applications
- Ability to Manage Developer under special Project with Telecoms experience.
- Work closely with product managers, business leads and user community to ensure that all client-facing functions and features on both our website and mobile apps are intuitive, fast, efficient and fully meet our customers’ needs
- The Developer must be an expert in managing changes and updates in real-time with little room for any downtime or fail-over since the platform runs 24×7.
- The ideal Developers must be passionate about emerging business & technology models as well as working in a space full of unknowns
- Must be enthusiastic and rigorous when tackling new problems, extremely versatile, and be ready to thrive in an agile, test-driven development and automated testing environment.
- Good knowledge of version control software
- Strong independent problem solver with good initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills
- Streamline information systems and processes.
- Apply network theory and design principles to real-world scenarios.
- Demonstrate the technical expertise necessary for today’s complex business needs.
- Assist with strategic planning and manage a team of software application specialists.
- B.Sc / HND Computer Sciences, Statistics/Information Technology or equivalent/ Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in full-stack development.
- Must have manage team for a minimum of 2 years.
- Relevant IT professional certifications
- Strong knowledge of IoT, Messaging, and VIOP development
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience should include all phases of the software lifecycle.
- Experience at interfacing with Vendors and Equipment Suppliers
- Understand Project Management Methodology
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Experience in or with:
- Continuous integration
- Test-driven development
- FLOW/JSON RPC
- Web and enterprise related technologies such as go-ethereum/Solidity, Node.js, AngularJS, Python, React js, React native Go, or Rust.
- Low-level application development in C++ or Go
- Tools: Git
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Recruitment
- Abuja Clinics Job Vacancies
- Royal Norwegian Embassy Job Vacancies
- COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Manager, Application Development at 9mobile Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.