Manager, Customer Operations at MTN Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Manager, Customer Operations in the ongoing MTN Nigeria job recruitment.
Manager, Customer Operations at MTN Nigeria – About Position
MTN Nigeria is the frontrunner in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, their brand is promptly recognizable. It is via their captivating brand that they are able to bring in the right talents who they carefully bring up by continuously improving their employment packages even beyond reward and recognition.
They are hiring to fill the following vacant positions described below.
Job Title: Manager, Customer Operations
Employment status: Permanent
- Responsible for providing the highest quality of customer-focused care and satisfaction using the knowledge of products, systems, and procedures to make informed decisions and maintain profitable customer relationships.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score
- Collect data and information on customer care needs/issues and manage the implementation of new systems, procedures and work ethics to improve customer service efficiency.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on sales and generate periodic reports for management review.
- Develop procedures to promote the establishment and maintenance of meaningful communications between customers and customer care representatives.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Support organizational employee awareness on Ethics – including providing regular training to employees on Ethics matters, the application of standards and guidelines, relevant laws and regulatory requirements, promoting and enhancing a strong telecom-wide compliance culture, etc.
- First degree in Social Science or any related field
- An MBA is desirable
- Minimum 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Telecom experience of at least 8 years, preferably in customer operations or customer care
- 3 years of work experience in the area of specialization in experience supervising others
- Minimum of 4 years supervisory experience with 3 years of retail channel/shop management experience
- 4 years of franchise management experience
- Experience in credit matrix scoring and assessment
- Exposure to telecom billing technologies and complementary technologies
- Experience in managing complex processes and procedures
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Manager, Customer Operations at MTN Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 18th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.