Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment is ongoing for the Business Development Manager. Are you interested and want to work at Fadac Resources? Here are the requirements and how to apply.
Fadac Resources and Services is a conglomerate company in Nigeria and other parts of Africa. Due to growth, they’re recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Manager.
These are some of the questions that have been asked about the Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment:
- When will Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment?
- Is Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment?
- Is Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment form out?
We have provided this guide to help answer these questions, and guide you through the recruitment process.
Current Job Opening at Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment
- Business Development Manager
Table of Contents
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Nature of Job: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc / MA
Minimum Experience: 8 – 10 years
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Handle company/Fleet Sales
- Providing strategic support to the business head
- Monitor and supervise Sales team
- To formulate sales strategy and reach intent on the unexplored market /Territory
- Create sales pitches and acquire new shoppers and retain existing
- Market research and contestant analysis
- Market development /brand building
- Tested track record and interpersonal skills
- Product positioning phase-wise across the class – OTR/AGRIC/TRUCK
- Co-ordinate and collate product complaints /warranty problems/ensure the resolution of product complaints.
Related Job Vacancies In Nigeria You Should Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Business Development Manager Requirements
- Candidate should have eight-ten years of expertise in sales and marketing of tires
- Master’s degree in marketing may be an advantage
- Progressive years in Marketing/Sales role is an added advantage
- The power to set priorities and exercise flexibility wherever necessary
- Basic IT skills.
How To Apply for Business Development Manager
Click here to apply.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here: