Manager, HR Business Partner, Sub-Saharan Africa at MasterCard Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Manager, HR Business Partner, Sub-Saharan Africa in the ongoing MasterCard Nigeria job recruitment.
Manager, HR Business Partner, Sub-Saharan Africa at MasterCard Nigeria – About Position
MasterCard is the international technology firm behind the world’s fastest payments processing system. They are a driver for commerce, a connection to financial networks for the previously excluded, a technology revolution lab, and the home of Priceless®. They make sure every employee has the chance to be a part of something larger and to transform lives. They believe as their company grows, so should you. They believe in linking everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Manager, HR Business Partner, Sub-Saharan Africa
Ref No: R-106324
Job Type: Full time
- Proactively partner with business managers to plan their future resourcing needs and help guide resourcing strategies (i.e. external recruitment activity, internal talent moves, etc.).
- Partner with the business to ensure personnel budget is managed throughout the year
- Work in partnership with the local Talent Acquisition team and HR Operations team to ensure we have the right recruiting strategies in place and that we have the talent we need for the business
- Manage the talent assessment process across the assigned geographies in line with the global talent assessment approach
- Work in partnership with the Talent Development team to ensure the geographies supported have the right learning and development in place to meet their needs and that individual development plans can be actioned
- Proactively partner with business managers and regional Reward Lead to ensure that local reward packages remain appropriately competitive at all times.
- Partner with business managers to execute the annual year-end process (from performance reviews/ratings through to compensation planning and annual/long-term awards).
- Support the VP, HR Business Partner and the regional COE’s with the development and execution of regional HR strategies/initiatives e.g. targeted recruitment programs to fuel the longer-term talent pool; structured skills training for future skills; actions targeted at enhancing employee engagement or improving the succession bench-strength and approaches to talent management.
- Provide advice, guidance, and support to managers on performance and conduct matters and run employee relations matters (in consultation with global ER team)
- Assist in the implementation of all HR policies and processes ensuring that information is shared appropriately and timely with line managers and communicated to employees.
- Current or previous HR experience either as a generalist or specialist, with experience in consulting with senior business leaders and coaching people leaders and employees across a broad range of people topics
- Strong business acumen coupled with efficient project management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Previous experience of working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders within HR as well as within the internal client groups is preferred. The experience of working for a multinational organization is essential.
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills, ability to be empathetic but also take tough, commercially focused, decisions.
- Knowledge and experience of local employment laws and practices.
- Strong team player – can partner effectively across HR
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Meticulous nature with a strong eye for detail.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Manager, HR Business Partner, Sub-Saharan Africa at MasterCard Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.