MasterCard is the international technology firm behind the world’s fastest payments processing system. They are a vehicle for commerce, a link to financial systems for the formerly excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. They make sure every staff has the chance to be a part of something larger and to transform lives. They believe as their company develops, so should you. They believe in linking everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Top Government Jobs in Nigeria
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Planning Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – Apply Now
- NUT Recruitment – Apply Now
- NERC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment – Apply Now
- NDDC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – Apply Now
- NABTEB Recruitment – Apply Now
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- NITDA Recruitment – Apply Now
- SON Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- NIMASA Recruitment – Apply Now
- FMARD Recruitment – Apply Now
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here
Job Title: Manager, Technical Account Management
Ref Id: R-96522
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for all aspects of the technology and operational relationship with the customer
- Acts as a dedicated resource for key customers
- Establishes working relationships with internal delivery teams, customer support teams, and customer contacts
- Helps identify business opportunities through an understanding of the customer’s technology infrastructure
- Partners with customers to develop annual business plans and conducts quarterly operational reviews
- Engage Account Mangers as part of Account Planning, coordinate and integrate annual and ad hoc business planning with the customer and internal partners to prioritize strategic, mutually shared objectives.
- Build solid relationships with internal cross-functional partners, ensuring customer and market needs are being communicated and being met
- Lead customers through the transition from sale to implementation; clarify project scope and customer readiness to implement during project initiation and ensure internal stakeholders are clear on products/services implementation requirements with customers
- Monitor post-implementation customer service quality, providing Voice of Customer feedback to improve quality
- Provide Voice of Customer input into proposed product development initiatives, in addition to potential rule changes
- Build, grow, and manage operational and technical relationships with Customers
- Leverage market, customer, operational, technology expertise to provide key inputs into solution design of key initiatives and market-level opportunities
- Act as an escalation point during the implementation of customer implementation projects to ensure customers’ and MasterCard’s needs are met.
- Grow and manage close strong working relationships with customer’s executive and decision-making-level contacts.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key vendors in areas such as payments processing, network infrastructure, and digital technology
- Identify customer needs and communicate operational enhancements to relevant internal stakeholders
- Act as Trainer to deliver our Mastercard Academy content to customers
- Guides customers to ensure their compliance with all Mastercard technology enhancements and mandates
- Identify opportunities to optimize Mastercard and customer revenue by utilizing existing technology capabilities, services or through innovation and development of new capabilities & ecosystems
All About You
- Ability to work effectively across all segments of Mastercard and customers’ organization.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable application of customer service principles and financial industry/banking operations and business practices.
- Ability to grasp technology details and translate them into solutions and/or to address business opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of credit and debit card operations (issuing, acquiring, and processing) with emphasis on authorizations, clearing, settlement and fraud, and risk management.
- Project management and implementation skills preferred
- Technology and operations related skills required
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills required.
- Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills.
- Articulate and creative, adept at delivering a presentation to executive-level audiences.
- Must possess solid knowledge of business drivers, technology solutions and players, best practices employed across all stakeholders, Mastercard products & rules, and competitor solutions, and regulatory implications
- Competent to analyze business needs and develop a course of action that effectively integrates technical components and business components and organize a solution process that includes appropriate cross-organizational participation yielding quantifiable results for Mastercard and customers.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment – Apply Here
- NNPC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Army Recruitment – Apply Here
- Npower Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment – Apply Here
- EFCC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment – Apply Here
- NIMC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nabda Recruitment – Apply Here
- NYSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- FRIN Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Here
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here