PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) recruitment is ongoing for Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer. They are on the lookout for resourceful and dedicated individuals to join their team of professionals at their offices. Read more on job positions and how to apply here.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)’s client is an independent Nigerian Oil and Gas Exploration and Production firm. The Firm looks to capitalize on the commercial and economic worth of oil and gas resources and support growth in oil, gas, condensate and NGLs production. Presently recruiting to fill the position described below.
These questions are the popular questions being asked by job seekers about the PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment:
- When will PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment?
- Is PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment?
- Is PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment form out?
Find the answers to these questions in this post.
Current Job Opening at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment
- Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Job Position: Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01070
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- The individual will be directly accountable to the Board of Directors for all activities of the company.
- He/she will champion the shaping of the vision, goals, and objectives of the company and ensure these are achieved through articulating and executing clear and relevant business strategies and plans.
- The MD/CEO will be responsible for ensuring superior returns to shareholders as well as search for new strategic opportunities. In addition, the MD will establish and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders across the entire value chain of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- Twenty to twenty-five (20 – 25) years of professional experience (at least fifteen years in an executive capacity) within the E&P industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or any relevant discipline
- An MBA is also highly desirable
- Relevant professional certifications from a reputable professional institution e.g. Nigerian Associate of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE), Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), etc.
- Exposure to multi-million Commercial deal-making in the E&P industry across several geographies or businesses
- Proven experience in liaising with key investors, bankers, regulators, and senior government stakeholders
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as operations, finance, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- A track record on asset improvement initiatives and/or major project delivery
Skills and Competencies
- Business & Commercial Acumen with an eye for cost leadership
- Stakeholder Relationship Management – Ability to secure consensus among various stakeholders in complex circumstances
- High level of integrity
- Strong People Management and Interpersonal skills
- Project and Programme management skills
- 31st May 2019