A Microfinance Bank having an international affiliation and a subsidiary of a Financial Holding company is inviting suitably qualified and interested candidates to send in their application and fill the available vacant job positions.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
Table of Contents
Job Position: Managing Director
- Set the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the board.
- Design and implementthe long term business strategy of the organization to achieve the overall objectives.
- Create a 5-year plan and work with other board members to oversee its implementation.
- Liaise with the Sales team on sales strategy and approach to winning new business.
- Conduct regular SWOT analysis to mitigate any potential risks through industry and market changes.
- Set company-wide KPI’s to weigh company performance in all areas.
- Create a corporate plan and annual business plan and oversee progress against these plans to make sure that the company achieves its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Maintain a dialogue between shareholders and the board.
- Design and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the company.
- Set company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance department.
- Report results to the shareholders on a quarterly and annual basis.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Over 15 years of senior level experience in management of people and resources.
- Credible record of success in senior level general or commercial management, preferably in a financial industry.
- Applicant should have a degree in Social Sciences or any other related field of study. A professional qualification will be an advantage.
- A wide knowledge of the industry.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Bankers Nigeria.
- In depth understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
- Analytical and presentational skills.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements.
- A very high level of commercial awareness.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be between 40– 45 years in age.
How to Apply for Managing Director at Reputable Microfinance Bank
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job position as the subject of your email.
November 15, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here