Manufacturing Excellence Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Manufacturing Excellence Officer in the ongoing Flour Mills of Nigeria job recruitment.
Manufacturing Excellence Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria – About Position
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and internationally. Their global goal is to be a foremost food establishment in Africa, offering high quality and cheap products in the most comfortable ways to consumers via world-class brands such as Golden Penny Flour, Goldenvita, Golden Penny Semovita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. The organization’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, is still one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
They are hiring to fill the following vacant position described below.
Job Title: Manufacturing Excellence Officer
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Duration: 12 months
- Prepare and summarize Manufacturing Excellence KPI’s across sites
- Facilitate compilation of Manufacturing Excellence training materials and building standards
- Prepare and follow up Sites/ BU on desired metrics and parameters
- Compare and prepare reports/ KPI’s monthly basis as per the needs of Director of Manufacturing Excellence
- B.Sc / HND in Industrial Production Engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (V lookup, Charts, Interactive dashboard, etc)
- At least 2 years in Operational Excellence.
The person must:
- Possess a CAN- DO Attitude and willing to go the extra mile.
- Be proactive and have excellent organizational skills.
- Have problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Have the ability to pay attention to detail.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
How to apply for Manufacturing Excellence Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.