The University College Dublin is offering a scholarship opportunity to remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. The Margaret MacCurtain Scholarship in Women’s History is funded by Professor Maureen Murphy to support graduate work in women’s history at UCD. The Scholarship consists of a medal and monetary prize of €4,500.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: EU and non-EU students
Type: The Scholarship is open to both Masters and Doctoral Students registered to graduate programs in History at UCD.
Value of Awards: €4,500
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligibility for Margaret MacCurtain Scholarship in Women’s History
- Candidates are required to possess an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the school
- Applicants must check all the English language requirements when you come to study at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
- This Scholarship award will be granted only to those who are full-time students and who will take part full-time in research.
- Applicants must have at least a first or upper second-class honors primary degree and/or the same in a master’s degree. If examination results are unknown at the time of application, UCD may extend a provisional offer of a Scholarship award, subject to the student attaining a specified grade in their degree, or such other requirements as the university may impose.
The Scholarship is open to both EU and non-EU students. Applicants will have to complete the application process for entry into a relevant graduate program so as to be given consideration. The proposed recipient of the Scholarship will be informed of their success by the first week of the academic year in which it is being held.
How to Apply for Margaret MacCurtain Scholarship in Women’s History
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here