KPMG is a worldwide network of independent expert services firm with profound skills and talents in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in different industries and sectors of the economy. Being a reputable and highly honored firm in Nigeria and all over the African continent, it has the primary objective of rendering outstanding and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to advance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
Table of Contents
Job Position: Marketing Coordinator
- Arrange and carry out marketing and advertising campaigns by gathering and analyzing sales forecasts, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Monitor product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Writes marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Have promotional materials available by planning requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Render assistance to sales staff by giving sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information and relaying customer services requests.
- Reviews competitive products by recognizing and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Organize meetings and trade shows by recognizing, gathering, and coordinating requirements.
- Oversees budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improves job knowledge and understanding by engaging in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Bachelors Degree and a Masters Degree in Marketing or Business from an accredited institution.
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. Marketing Manager).
- Reliable experience in direct marketing and other marketing processes.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to meet deadline and function well under pressure.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Credible experience in and able to gain risk insights analyzing large volumes of data.
How to Apply for Marketing Coordinator at KPMG Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here