Marketing Executive at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Marketing Executive in the ongoing Bedmate Furniture Nigeria job recruitment.
Marketing Executive at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria – About Position
Bedmate Furniture is one of the most distinguished furniture firms in Nigeria. Their Aesthetic designed product along with quality furniture provides their customers value for their money, which is of no wonder why they keep patronizing them. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture to dining set, office furniture, etc.
- Increase profitability
- Enhance market presence and competitive performance of all company products
- Supports the overall marketing objectives of Bedmate both externally
- Disseminate information about promotions/events, such as the type to be planned, the target audience, the size of the event, the time frame and the proposed budget
- Make marketing calls, responds to and follow up on marketing inquiries
- Communicate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Conducts market research and analysis of the market performance of company products to monitor customer preferences/satisfaction and identify new markets for all company products
- Ensure the utmost utilization and update of the customer database.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to conceptualize and develop new product lines base on market research.
- Minimum of BSc/ HND in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Social Sciences or any other relevant field is needed.
- Minimum of 4 years of cognate experience in marketing.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Recruitment
- Abuja Clinics Job Vacancies
- Royal Norwegian Embassy Job Vacancies
How to apply for Marketing Executive at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to [email protected] clearly stating “Marketing Executive-Ikeja” as the subject of the mail.
11th January 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.