Marketing Manager at Alan & Grant – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Marketing Manager in the ongoing Alan & Grant job recruitment.
Marketing Manager at Alan & Grant – About Position
Alan & Grant’s work is aimed at producing innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions directed at Performance Improvement & Business Development. They presently serve clients all over different sectors of the Economy in locations like Jos, Port Harcourt, and Lagos.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the sales and distribution strategy for products sold through Distributors, TDIs and other customers within the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Achieve 100% distribution of all products and surpass KPI targets within assigned territory.
- Drive total profitable growth in accordance with both long-range and annual sales plans.
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to continuously build brand development and maximize brand performance.
- Assist in the delivery of key business metrics (i.e. Category Share) in a manner that is consistent with the strategic direction of the business.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of FMCG sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record.
- A first Degree in a Management course or any relevant field. Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Excellent Leadership/Coaching Skill.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Marketing Manager at Alan & Grant
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to [email protected] stating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.