Marketing Officer at Rural Homes – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Marketing Officer in the ongoing Rural Homes job recruitment.
Marketing Officer at Rural Homes – About Position
Rural Homes Limited is an integrated property development company focused on private, public and commercial projects. They are especially focused on property expansions and the development of private residences, commercial structures, housing estates, and infrastructure. With more than 20 years of experience in the real estate sector, Rural Homes Limited has a great reserve of experience and resources, giving it the financial, technical and administrative ability required to effectively plan, develop and manage landed properties.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Reporting Line: Reports to Head of the department
Working Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Conversion of all prospective clients and meet up with sales target
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Enter and update customer information on the CRM software
- Preparing departmental reports
- Arranging site inspections to generate sales, manage clients and their transactions.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities to enhance the company’s presence
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with the marketing manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Monitor the impact of the marketing strategies adopted on the sales of the product and make necessary amendments in the strategies
- Manage the departments’ hard copy documents and cabinets keys
- And perform any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Head Marketing.
- Must reside in Abuja.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent.
- 2-4 years post-Nysc of experience in Sales and Marketing in the real estate industry.
- Effective and Efficient, communication.
- Knowledge of oral/written English.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in computer and MS Office applications.
- Physically and mentally fit for the job.
- Ability to think outside the box.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Marketing Officer at Rural Homes
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 17th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.