Marriott International Recruitment is ongoing for Sales & Marketing Manager. Read more on for more information on the recruitment and apply here.
Marriott International is a prominent international Lodging firm based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with over 4,100 properties in 79 nations and reported incomes of almost $14 billion in the fiscal year 2014. Its legacy can be traced to a root beer stand started in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has over 361,000 individuals working globally at managed or licensed properties and corporate workplaces. Marriott has been dependably known as a top employer and for its excellent business ethics. The establishment also oversees the award-winning guest loyalty platform, Marriott Rewards®, and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® platform, which jointly surpass 49M members. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
These are some of the questions that are being asked concerning Marriott International Recruitment:
- Is Marriott International Recruitment on?
- When will Marriott International Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for Marriott International Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Marriott International Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Marriott International Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Marriott International Recruitment?
- Is Marriott International Recruitment form out?
We will provide answers to these questions in this post, and afford applicants a hitch-free application process.
Current Job Opening at Marriott International Recruitment
- Sales & Marketing Manager
Table of Contents
Job Position: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Number 190011W5
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Position Type: Non-Management/Hourly
- Supports the property’s reactive and proactive sales efforts. Provides day to day support to the hotel General Manager, to achieve property sales objectives, with overall responsibility for achieving booking goals and property revenues.
- Implements the brand’s service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process and focuses on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of the hotel’s’ sales objectives.
- Assesses the property’s involvement in several sales channels (e.g., Above-property sales, Group Sales) and grows strong working relationships to proactively place and market the property.
- Oversees the marketing financial plan to allow the development of property specific campaigns, advertisings and collateral to drive income and meet property goals.
- Interfaces with regional marketing communications for regional and national promotions pull through.
- Supports the General Manager with the development and implementation of property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer profile and offers a yield on investment to the proprietor and Marriott International.
- High school diploma or GED; 2 yrs. know-how in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or associated professional area; OR
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Marketing, or associated major;
- Proven leadership skills in supervising and managing associates.
- Lodging sales experience.
- Account management
Also, Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here