In collaboration with the MasterCard Foundation, Arizona State University is providing MasterCard Scholarship at to train 25 MasterCard Foundation alumni over the next 5 years (2021 – 2025).
This scholarship award program is located within EdPlus, a central enterprise unit for ASU, concentrated on the design and accessible delivery of digital teaching and learning models to enhance student success and reduce barriers to accomplishment in higher education. This is a fully immersive and traditional on-campus 2-year Master’s program with a focus on training EdTech experts for Africa.
Application Deadline: 19th October 2020 16:00GMT (9:00AM AZ time)
Eligible Countries: Africa
Number of Awards: 5
Duration of Award: 2 years
Value of Award: The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Costs incurred for visa application processing
- Costs incurred for English language tests
- Costs incurred for GRE or other equivalent exams
- Airfare to and from Phoenix, Arizona
- Full tuition, books, and fees
- Participation in Scholarship programming
Eligibility for MasterCard Scholarship at Arizona State University
- Applicants must want to apply for one of our eligible programs listed above.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice, which includes a high level of English proficiency.
- Candidates must be citizens of an African nation.
- Applicants must be an alumnus of a MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program before July 2021 (*Please refer to the application question: “Please select the institution where you graduated as a MasterCard Foundation Scholar” for the complete list of qualified Scholars Program institutions).
How to Apply for MasterCard Scholarship at Arizona State University
There are 2 ways to submit your application:
- To submit an online application, click HERE.
- If you have limited internet access, you can complete and submit a downloadable version of the application to email@example.com. To access the downloadable form click HERE.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- 19th October 2020 16:00GMT (9:00AM AZ time)
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here