Durham University Business School is presently welcoming applications for Masters Scholarships from foreign candidates in the United Kingdom for the 2022/2023 school year.
At Durham University Business School, scholars and alumni are linked with global organizations and such businesses are associated with insightful and innovative thinking. Its vision is to lead business thought and practice to improve global wealth and well-being.
As its mission, Durham University Business School seeks to develop and enthuse leaders and entrepreneurs who create, share and use knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
There’s no gainsaying that its research is internationally renowned, both for its academic rigour and the benefits it brings to society as a whole. It works with partners around the world to push boundaries – not just keeping up with the latest developments, but setting the agenda and leading business thinking. It also works with partners in all sectors to inform policy and to develop innovative approaches to thinking and problem-solving.
Worth of Masters Scholarships at Durham University Business School
This scholarship is up to £6,000 off tuition fees.
Eligibility for Masters Scholarships at Durham University Business School
Excluding Business Analytics, you become eligible for the Durham University Business School Masters for as much as you
- have studied an undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based).
- possess an impressive academic record.
- display the prospect to add and enrich all aspects of the Master’s program and the diverse academic and ethnic profiles of the Masters class.
- can prove participation in volunteering and/or community support undertakings.
- can show how you have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people. Examples can include projects, group work, events etc.
- can tell how, as a global citizen, you will create, share and use your knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- possess the prospect to become an exceptional future alumni ambassador and add positively back to the school, companies and communities.
How to Apply for Masters Scholarships at Durham University Business School
Applications should be made via the official website.
To be considered for one of the Masters Scholarships at Durham University Business School (tuition fee discounts) for September 2022 entry, applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and be in receipt of a conditional offer by the deadlines specified.
- Be available to commence their program in the 2022/23 academic session.
- Be ready to take part and cooperate in marketing and communications undertakings for the School. This may include testimonials and public relations opportunities, as well as being involved in and attending Open Events, Webinars or being a class representative.
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for this tuition fee discount. Where fees are remunerated by an employer, government body or private provider, candidates will not be given consideration for a scholarship award. Failure to divulge external funding will annul any scholarship award offering.
- Scholarship (tuition fee discount) covers the standard completion timescales of our programmes.
- Masters Scholarships (tuition fee discounts) are not transferable and not deferrable. They are valid only for use by scholarship award beneficiaries in the academic session for which the scholarship award has been granted. Candidates who decide to defer entry will be given consideration for scholarship awards available in the year of entry. Acceptance of a scholarship before deferral does not guarantee a scholarship offer during the subsequent year of entry.
- No separate application is required. Once an offer of a place is made to an applicant, they will automatically be considered for a scholarship without the need for a separate application process to be completed.
- Only successful applicants will be informed of scholarship award (tuition fee reduction) decisions.
- Scholarship award (tuition fee reduction) decisions are at the discretion of the School and all verdicts are final.
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the programme is not taken up.
Deadline: Applications are open.
Not interested in Masters Scholarships at Durham University Business School? See other UK scholarships here