SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment is ongoing for the position of Mechanical Technician. We have provided information on the requirements and how to apply for this role.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (a member of the SPIE Group) offers a complete range of services to some of the world’s leading oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 nations across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
The company’s revenue has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the commitment of the 4,000 employees to whom they provide training, recognition, and sincere opportunities for career growth. So as to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always looking for talented individuals to join its teams. The company is recruiting to fill the vacant position described below.
These questions have been asked frequently by job seekers concerning the SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment:
- What are the requirements for SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment?
- Is SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment on?
- When will SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment?
- Is SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment form out?
Find the answers to these questions below.
Current Job Opening at SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment
- Mechanical Technician
Job Position: Mechanical Technician (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-11716
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Contract: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Job Description for Mechanical Technician Job at SPIE Oil & Gas
- Performs onsite maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility,
- Respects all COMPANY’s HSE regulations (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Implements all maintenance and repairs to plant and equipment in a safe and resourceful manner and in strict adherence to company operating processes and any pertinent statutory legislation in order to keep all such equipment in sound and safe working conditions.
- Ensures all work sites are clean and tidy on completion of works.
- Ensures all problems are immediately highlighted to his Supervision and COMPANY.
- Participates fully in Pre-work assessments and risk assessments and abides by the recommendations.
- Ensures all near misses and accidents are reported to Company.
Job Profile for Mechanical Technician Job at SPIE Oil & Gas
The recipient of this post must possess the following qualifications:
- Ordinary National Certificate or City and Guilds Technician Certificate or equivalent,
- If no Qualifications, the Holder must have (as a minimum) completed a recognized Trade Apprenticeship or verified technician training scheme, with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Preferably 5 years’ experience in the field of Maintenance and Repair on Oil and Gas installations,
- An ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and contractors,
- English necessary
Specific technical knowledge:
- Mechanical Tech: – Pumps, Compressors, Valves, Pipework, HVAC equipment, Electrical drive motors, etc.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Candidate Criteria for Mechanical Technician Job at SPIE Oil & Gas
The minimum level of experience required
- 1 year or more
- Pumps, Compressors, Valves, Pipework, HVAC equipment, Electrical drive motors, etc.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
- 4th June 2019