Medecins Sans Frontières is a non-profit international humanitarian organisation which is devoted to rendering medical assistance to people in crisis, without any discrimination. In Jahun, Jigawa State, it works with the MoH to assist in maternal and new-born health in the Jahun Government hospital and in some primary health care facilities.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
- Baker Hughes Vacancies
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies
- Opay Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Onstream Group Job Vacancies
Job Position: Purchasing Officer
- Performing the day to day purchasing activities for Jahun project according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure an optimal running of the mission/ project
- Constantly assessing the local market, seeking products and suppliers that offer the best value for money and negotiating prices in order to guarantee the best quality and pricing for MSF goods and commodities.
- Regularly updating the supplier-item-price data on the supply office and informing the Base Logistics Manager of all information or modifications to the data i.e. price, address, items available
- At the request of the line manager, obtaining different quotations from suppliers according to the MSF Purchasing policy and placing purchase orders to pre-selected suppliers with whom prices have been agreed
- Requesting invoices or receipts, without delay, for all purchases, checking they are correctly filled and translating information written in local language before approval
- Managing the administrative and accounting procedures related to purchases: completing purchase orders, checking delivery notes (against orders), managing advances issued by the Finance Department, etc.
- Ensure to update information on purchase lists after purchases are made.
- Assisting in reception control process with the storekeeper
- Performing delegated tasks according to his / her activity and as specified in his/her job description.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Essential, secondary education; commerce related studies desirable.
- 2 years of previous experience in supply chain related jobs.
- Experience with NGO desirable.
- Spoken and written English and Hausa
- Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, trustworthy service.
How to Apply for Purchasing Officer at Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV, Cover Letter, copies of qualifications with contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org the job title as the subject of the email.
Submit in person to the Medecins Sans Frontieres Admin Office in Jahun (“Application Box” outside the front gate). (With Reference “Purchasing Officer”)”
October 28, 2019.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment