Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies. Vacancies at Medicine Sans Frontieres. Medicins Sans Frontieres is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates to join its team of professionals and occupy the available vacant job roles. This article will extensively discuss the vacancies and requirements. Read through for further detailed information.
MSF (Medecins Sans Frontieres) is an international medical humanitarian organization that renders emergency aid in over 60 countries to people who are victims of armed conflict; epidemics; natural or weaponized disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
A couple of questions have been raised by aspiring candidates about the Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies. Some of these questions are:
- Is the Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies recruitment on-going?
- How can I apply for the Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies?
- Deadline for Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies.
- Where can I get the form for the Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies?
- Updates on Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies.
These questions will be fully answered in this article. Further vital details about the vacancies and requirements for the Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies will also be discussed in this article.
Available Vacant Job Positions
- WATSAN Supervisor
- HR Assistant
- Project Coordinator, Support
Job Position: WATSAN Supervisor
- Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Ensuring the day-to-day implementation and administration of assigned Watsan activities at project level
- Ensuring that the MSF procedures and protocols are followed by the Watsan teams to guarantee the operational quality of the project;
- Ensuring in practice the maintenance and repair of technical equipment in the project
- Ensuring an appropriate emergency preparedness and response capacity
- Ensuring appropriate assistance to the project response team
- participating in emergency activities or exploratory visits
- Planning and supervising the HR processes of the staff under his/her responsibility
- Participating in data collection and reporting as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / relevant field
- Essential 2 years of previous experience in a similar role having worked in MSF or other NGO’s is desirable.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and Power point)
- Fluency in English, Hausa and Kanuri language is desirable
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should forward their applications alongside the Cover Letter; Resume; copies of certificates; NYSC Certificate/Exemption Letters and ensure to state the position applied for on envelope to: [email protected]
Send a hard copy to:
MSF Belgium Human Resources Office – Fori CV Box,
Maiduguri, Borno State.
Deadline: October 1, 2019.
Job Position: HR Assistant
- Code: AS01102
- Location: Gwoza, Borno
- Working hours: 48 Hours per week
- Grade level: 6 Under Local Contract
- Reports to (Hierarchical): Project FIN/ HR Manager
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Updating Social security Tax office files in order to meet legal requirements
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal
- Drafts new employment contract upon Administration manager’s request
- Presents and explains the terms of contract and the content of Internal regulation to newly recruited personnel
- Compiles and updates individual employee files
- Prepares amendments to contracts upon request of the Administration manager
- Helps the Administration manager to draw up annual holiday planning following personnel requests
- Answers to day to day questions of employees concerning their pay slips
- At the end of the contract, prepares final settlement, checks all remaining unpaid leave and Homere var-iable
- Ensures continuous communication with Administration manager.
- Helps Following up cost of living on a regular basis.
- Desirable Finance, Business or Administration related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Passed The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- English, Hausa, Mandra essential and Kanuri preferable
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet).
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Salary: As per the MSF salary scale (national/local contract)
- Basic salary: N303,781 monthly.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should forward a Curriculum Vitae; Motivation Letter; the NYSC certificate and credentials preferably to email: [email protected] indicating in the subject their full name and “HR Assistant” application.
Submit a Curriculum Vitae; Motivation Letter; the NYSC certificate and credentials in person, in an envelope labeled “HR Assistant” to MSF Spain office in Gwoza, Pulka or Maiduguri.
Deadline: October 2, 2019.
Job Position: Project Coordinator – Support
- Location: MSF OCA, Benue Project – Makurdi and Ugba bases
- Job Type: Indefinite Period
- responsible for the day-to-day implementation and administration of assigned WatSan activities at project level
- Ensures that the MSF procedures and protocols are followed by the WatSan teams to guarantee the operational quality of the project;
- Ensures the maintenance and repair of technical equipment in the project to guarantee an adequate running of WatSan activities;
- Is responsible for the distribution of the materials and tools used in water treatment, hygiene and sanitation
- Supports the WatSan Manager in ensuring an appropriate emergency preparedness and response capacity.
- Ensures appropriate assistance to the project response team
- participates in emergency activities or exploratory visits.
- Support the WatSan Manager in the team planning
- Participates in data collection and reporting as required.
- Day to day management of labourers constructing latrines, showers and other similar simple infrastructure.
- Assisting WatSan manager with quality control of WatSan processes
- Technical Diploma, desirable specialization in water and sanitation
- Previous experience in technical works and organising of multiple activities, preferably within MSF or similar work environment.
- Fluent English (verbal / written) essential; Tiv, Idoma or Igede desirable
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Team work and Cooperation
- Behavioral Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Stress Management
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should forward their application letter; latest CV and photocopies of their credentials with telephone contact details in an envelope (indicate on the envelope – Application for the post of WATSAN Supervisor) to:
Human Resources Coordinator,
Médecins sans Frontieres – Holland,
15, Padre Pio Street,
Judges Quarters, Makurdi ,
To: Any of MSF OCA offices in Abuja, Sokoto and Zamfara states.
Deadline: September 27, 2019.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are non-returnable. Do not submit original certificates or credentials.
- MSF encourages women and people with disability status to apply.