Meridian Technologies Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Java Trainer. Read this post carefully for information on the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for this position.
Meridian Technologies Limited is a division of USD 550 million Meridian Group headquartered in the UK, which has a worldwide presence and setups in the UK, Singapore, India, Nigeria, Russia, Ukraine, and the CIS nations. It is a big IT Training and Solutions Firm situated at three locations in Nigeria – two in Lagos at Maryland, and Surulere, and one at Wuse II, Abuja. It embodies Aptech Computer Education and Arena Multimedia, is an approved Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Oracle University Partner, a Cisco Networking Academy, CompTIA Learning Alliance Partner and has accredited Prometric testing centers. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
We have been seeing a lot of questions around from job seekers relating to the Meridian Technologies Recruitment. Here are some of them:
- What are the requirements for Meridian Technologies Recruitment?
- When will Meridian Technologies Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Meridian Technologies Recruitment?
- Is Meridian Technologies Recruitment on?
- What is the deadline for Meridian Technologies Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Meridian Technologies Recruitment form?
- Is Meridian Technologies Recruitment form out?
We will be providing answers to these questions by presenting some information in this post. Please read through.
Current Job Opening at Meridian Technologies Recruitment
- Java Trainer
Job Position: Java Trainer – Meridian Technologies Recruitment
Job Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Slot: 3 Openings
- Computer Science Graduates with NYSC discharged certificate, 1 to 2 years’ experience.
- Candidate must be having the fundamental knowledge of Core Java, JDK, Advance Java, EJB, struts, XML with Java, Database integration with Java. Non-domestic certified Java candidate will be given more preference.
- Applicants with extra certifications in other IT technologies than specified above will be preferred. IT training experience of over 2 years will be an added advantage. Applicants with less than 1 year of training experience will be considered for a ‘Trainee’ role.
- Candidates must be dynamic, technically oriented, possess excellent communication skills and be willing to work on weekends.
- The position offers a challenge of working with major international IT brands and offers a competitive salary package, starting from N 850,000 p.a., performance-based incentives, continuous training, and an exciting long term career.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Java Trainer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and passport photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- After initial screening, short-listed applicants must qualify technical tests before being recruited.
- As the position is based at Lagos & Abuja, candidates residing currently in Lagos & Abuja will be given preference.
Deadline for Java Trainer – Meridian Technologies Recruitment
- July 1, 2019