Merit Awards at Temple University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
Applications are invited for the International Merit Awards which will be awarded to International students who are seeking to acquire a degree program at Temple University, Japan.
The scholarship award category is separated into three parts –
- Diamond Scholarship – It will fund 50% of the full-time tuition expense.
- Dean’s Scholarship – It will also fund the 50% of the full-time tuition expense for two successive semesters dependent on maintaining a 3.0 GPA at TUJ.
- TUJ Scholarship – It is the singular award for the discounted matriculation fee.
Answers to the following questions concerning Merit Awards at Temple University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Merit Awards at Temple University?
- When is the deadline for Merit Awards at Temple University?
- When will the application for Merit Awards at Temple University start?
- What are the benefits of Merit Awards at Temple University?
- What are the requirements for Merit Awards at Temple University?
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate Program
Eligible Field Of Studies: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
Value Of Scholarships: Varies
Number of Awards: One award
Eligibility for Merit Awards at Temple University
To take be eligible for a scholarship award, all applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Keep a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or more at TUJ (3.2 or higher for Diamond Scholarship beneficiaries)
- Stay registered at TUJ on a full-time (12-18 credits) basis in fall and spring semesters (9 credits in summer semester)
How to Apply for Merit Awards at Temple University
- Fill out your Admissions Application by the Scholarship award Eligibility closing date and tick the relevant box on the admissions application form. There is no distinct application form for merit scholarship awards.
- Tender supporting documents by the Scholarship Eligibility closing date. Examples of supporting items include:
Visit The Official Website For More Information