Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
Applicants are invited to apply for the Merit-Based Awards for International Students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Concordia College – USA.
The educational bursary will provide:
- $28,000 (For SAT 1420+ or ACT 32+ and GPA equivalent 4.0+)
- $27,000 (For SAT 1310+ or ACT 28+ and GPA equivalent between 3.75-3.99)
- $25,000 (For SAT 1210+ or ACT 25+ and GPA equivalent between 3.50-3.74)
- $23,000 ( For SAT 1110+ or ACT 22+ and GPA equivalent between 3.25-3.49)
- $21,000 (For SAT 1010+ or ACT 19+ and GPA equivalent between 3.0-3.24)
- Scholarship Award amount may differ ( For SAT 1010 or less or ACT 19 or less and GPA equivalent 3.0 or less)
Answers to the following questions concerning Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College?
- When is the deadline for Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College?
- When will the application for Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College start?
- What are the benefits of Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College?
- What are the requirements for Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College?
The scholarship award will be renewable for four academic sessions
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: $21,000 to $27,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligibility for Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College
- Applicants must have to enrol in the bachelor degree coursework at the college in the academic year 2019-20.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be proficient i n English Language
How to Apply for Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline for Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College
- November 15, 2019