RTI International is an independent and non-profit research institution devoted to bettering the human condition. Clients look up to us to provide answer to questions that require an objective and multi-disciplinary approach—one that integrates professionalism across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development. RTI International respects and trust in the promise of science, and we are inspired daily to deliver on our promise for the good of people, communities and businesses around the globe.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Nioda Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifemate Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics Job Vacancies
- BSS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
Job Position: MERLA Specialist (Neglected Tropical Diseases)
- Ensure quality data collection, analysis, and reporting in Nigeria under the USAID-funded Act to End NTDs | East program.
- She/he will oversee the monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of program performance and results for country-led activities and assist in facilitating learning using those results.
- This role requires regular program data analysis and identifying areas for additional support.
- The MERLA Specialist will liaise with (COP/Program Manager/RTI-HQ MERLA Staff) to identify how results will be used for program improvement through programmatic adaptation implementation in Nigeria.
- This position may be expected to support additional projects if awarded.
- The successful candidate will have robust data analysis expertise, excellent data management skills, strong attention to detail, and comfort working with large amounts of data at the same time.
- They will also be adept at utilizing data and other information for learning and adapting program activities for continual improvement.
- This individual is expected to collaborate respectfully with multiple team members from diverse backgrounds.
- Data collection, monitoring, and reporting
- Leads MERLA activities and ensure that all MERLA activities are implemented in accordance with approved work plan and budget.
- Review data reported from specific program activities (e.g. surveys, mass drug administration, training) to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- During routine and ongoing data review, communicate any problems with data quality to the relevant program person to ensure accurate data collection and reporting.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to ad hoc data requests.
- Support various field activities to ensure high quality data collection and reporting, identifying any challenges and providing on-the-spot solutions.
- Survey development, implementation, and analysis
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, or other Analytics field, plus 3 year of experience
- or Bachelor’s Degree plus 6 years of experience in global health/ governance/ nutrition/ environment programs is required.
- Experience in quantitatively analyzing M&E data and synthesizing findings for programmatic use is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (required) and at least one other statistical package such as: R, SAS, STATA, or SPSS (preferred).
- Experience in designing and implementing qualitative studies, analyzing qualitative data and generating learning for programmatic use (preferred).
- Prior USAID experience preferred.
- Knowledge of MERLA methods and approaches, as learned through coursework, internship, or work experience is required.
- Experience managing electronic data capture and working with real-time monitoring of data (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure
- Capacity to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented setting while also taking initiative to complete assigned tasks with high quality and within tight timelines
- Technical content experience in one or more of the following areas preferable: health systems strengthening, infectious diseases, NTDs, HIV, maternal and child health, nutrition or gender.
- High level of integrity
- Ability to communicate respectfully in a multi-cultural environment
- An understanding of development issues
- Competency in English (required)
How to Apply for MERLA Specialist (Neglected Tropical Diseases) at RTI International
Qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV as one MS WORD document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position and location as the subject of the email.
November 8, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here