Maersk Group Job Vacancies, Vacancies at Maersk Group. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Maersk Group Job Vacancies.
Maersk Group is a unified transport & logistics firm with a lot of brands and is a worldwide leader in container shipping and ports. Comprising a stand-alone Energy sector, the firm employs around 88,000 employees across operations in 130 nations. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: MHC Engineer (STA)
- Guarantees that the upkeep and or remedial works of cranes are maintained in a cost-effective way, with preference given to quality and longer length of time of maintenance free equipment.
- Reviews and recommends updates to maintenance services policies and procedures to ensure quality, reliability, and efficiencies.
- Make sure that the equipment is sustained in a safe and dependable working condition in compliance with planned preventive maintenance program and to recognise and fix reoccurring problems.
- Supervises the administrative needs of the crane division, comprising inspection records, manual updates, warranty obligations, maintenance services, equipment defect reports, policies, processes, and practices.
- Requires at least a degree in Mechanical, Electrical engineering.
- Requires at least eight to ten years of general supervisory experience in Crane maintenance section in any ports, mines, steel and manufacturing plants.
- Requires specific technical knowledge of maintenance and repair of quay cranes, RTGs, RMGs, mobile cranes, gantry cranes & spreaders.
- Must be able to interpret engineering drawings, layouts, and specifications.
- Wide range knowledge in PLC and drive control system and over all container terminal cranes control and mechanical system.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in order to set priorities.
- Must be customer service oriented, sensitive to the needs of the departments and others.
- Requires intermediate to advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills & knowledge of the local language.
- Requires exceptional time management, due to fast-moving, demanding work environment.
- A strong drive for continuous improvement.
- An ability to mentor and coach others.
- APM Terminals provides huge growth, career and leadership chances for those with the ambition, passion and focus to turn out to be one of the best.
- A chance to be part of a highly functioning team that guarantees APM Terminals is the most effective, safe and profitable terminals in the area.
- Collaborating with associates, shareholders, authorities and other stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
6th November 2019.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here