Mid-Software Developer at Hazon Holdings – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Mid-Software Developer in the ongoing Hazon Holdings job recruitment.
Mid-Software Developer at Hazon Holdings – About Position
Hazon Holdings is a constantly developing and foremost conglomerate located in Africa. They focus on raising standards via their synergy of assorted business units. They are core believers in pushing people, processes, and businesses to achieve peak productivity in given areas via steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Mid-Software Developer
- Design, installation, testing, and maintenance of software programs.
- Research, design, test, and evaluate new technologies, platforms and third-party products
- Reviewing and updating of current systems.
- Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
- Presenting solutions for system improvements.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues.
- Producing, clean, efficient codes based on the specification
- Training users and development of training manuals
- Work closely with other developers such as the UX designer in building out optimal solutions in order to help scale the business.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements.
- Provide technical guidance for clients.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with software design and development
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Strong background in computer programming.
- Up to date knowledge of technological developments.
- Ability to learn new languages and technology
- Software design, documentation, testing and debugging skills.
- Mathematical aptitude
- Knowledge in software designing, web development, design patterns, web applications, business analysis, agile methodologies, web services, software integration, project management, design patterns, and programming.
- Frameworks: .Net Core, AngularJS
- Database: MySQL, MSSQL Server, PostgreSQL
- OS: Linux, Windows
- DevOps: Heroku, Azure, Docker
- Web Services: REST API, SOAP, GraphQL API
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Hazon Holdings Job Recruitment
- LongBridge Technologies Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nokia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Malaria Consortium Job Recruitment
- Petrogap Oil and Gas Job Recruitment
- Canon Nigeria Vacancies
- Oduduwa University Job Recruitment
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Openings
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Mid-Software Developer at Hazon Holdings
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to [email protected] stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.