Middle East and Africa Analyst Program at Citibank Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Middle East and Africa Analyst Program in the ongoing Citibank Nigeria job recruitment.
Middle East and Africa Analyst Program at Citibank Nigeria – About Position
Citibank Nigeria Limited, a foremost international financial services establishment, offers consumers, organizations, governments, and establishments with a wide range of financial products and services.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Title: Middle East and Africa Analyst Program 2020
Job ID: 80007842
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Job Function: Operations
Job Type: Full-Time Analyst
Employee Status: University Programs
Employee Status: EMEA
Program start date: July 2020.
- Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
- Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance.
- Assist in managing the Corporate Banking relationship infrastructure, including approvals and documentation.
- Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
- Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
- Interact with Citi’s network around the region.
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS):
- Develop an understanding of the cash, trade and sales products and processes.
- Prepare and analyze financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans.
- Liaise with partners across TTS to capture key client and product pipelines/wins are to be showcased in business reviews.
- Understanding projections, scenarios, assumptions and variance analysis.
- Reading and interpreting cash flow statements, balance sheets, income statements, etc.
- Taking part in client calls/site visits.
- Understanding regulatory requirements and impact on the organization.
Operations & Technology (O&T):
- Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
- Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products.
- Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
- You have recently completed your university degree or will complete it prior to July 2020
- You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
- You have an interest in business and banking
- You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable)
- You have less than 3 years of work experience
- You are fluent in English
- Nigerian nationals preferred.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
How to apply for Middle East and Africa Analyst Program at Citibank Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.