Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancies, Vacancies at Stanbic IBTC Bank. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancies.
Standard Bank is a strong advocate in the technical revolution, in order to assist them to make sure of brilliant client service and cutting edge financial solutions. Their growing worldwide success reflects their devotion to the latest solutions, the best personnel, and a uniquely flexible and pulsating working culture. To assist them to propel their success into the future, they are searching for resourceful people to join their dedicated team at their offices. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: MIS Analyst
Job ID: 43942
Job Sector: Banking
- Primary responsibilities include requirements analysis, to gain an understanding of business needs to develop level of effort estimates needed for MIS reporting platform design and development for business.
- Perform code reviews of existing MIS reports, optimize where necessary and develop technical documentation. Additional responsibility includes analyzing and fixing user queries.
- Actively participate in the development and review of business and system
- requirements to obtain a thorough understanding of business needs in
- order to deliver accurate solutions.
- Analyze, facilitate, model and extract data and information from MIS systems based on users’ requirements.
- Design application solutions that fully implement business requirements.
- Expeditiously troubleshoot application and production issues without causing additional problems.
- Navigating the competing needs of multiple stakeholder groups, defining an end-to-end business process that is acceptable to all groups.
- Mapping out requirements for one or more systems to support business processes.
- Provide updates to head, MIS Finance on work in progress, work completed, work planned, and issues potentially impacting on completion or quality level of work.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Engineering/Computer Science
- Oracle certification, ITIL will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finacle understand the financial instrument and accounting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in MIS Finance
- In-depth understanding of Oracle, SQL Server
- Financial and Accounting Control
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Preparing Financial Statements
- A level of Understanding in IFRS
- Financial Consolidation
- Reconciling Financial Records.
Personal Skills and Qualities:
- Willingness to undertake additional training relevant to the post.
- Ability to communicate and liaise clearly and effectively across all levels of the organization, and with external organizations.
- Capable of developing good understanding of complex educational developments and reporting issues.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to scrutinize work to ensure accuracy, quality and time-management.
- Able to confidently provide training to others, sharing skills, knowledge and experience.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to follow instructions and to understand a complex brief.
- Appreciation and interest in the value and application of data reporting systems beyond the process of construction.
Application Closing Date
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here