Mercy Corps is one of the topmost global organization motivated by the belief that a better world is very possible. During hardship and disaster, we partner to put bold solutions into action in over 40 countries, rendering valuable help to people to assist them triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
Job Position: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager
Reference Number: ABV/PRO/2019/0032
Position Status: Full-time
Reports to: Deputy Chief of Party
- Provide leadership, training and mentoring in the development of M&E Plans, M&E tools, survey design, methodology, data analysis, and other skills necessary for assessing the impact of programs.
- Lead and/or liaise with external evaluators on the design and roll-out of the program baseline and evaluations while erecting effective systems for learning.
- Make sure programs use the necessary M&E systems and tools, to inform and improve each program.
- Lead the aligning, collecting and reporting on relevant indicators to the organizational-wide M&E systems, and other external systems as relevant.
- Contributes to program design to make sure of compliance with Mercy Corps’ M&E best practices.
- Maintain a comprehensive schedule of private and institutional funding reports for programs.
- Review project/program reports to ensure that reports contain accurate, clearand high-quality data and presented in the proper format.
- Develop the ability of all relevant team members to build and maintain an excellent M&E system.
- Liaise with Program Managers, Human Resources and Finance to make sure that M&E skills are incorporated into all program position descriptions and positions are budgeted for.
- Foster linkages with other internal resources, including the LMS, Digital Library, Hub, and Connect, to enhance organizational learning where relevant to M&E.
- Sustain close working relationships with M&E counterparts in other relevant international NGOs, and local NGOs and associations in Nigeria.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- BA/S degree in Development Studies, Research Methods, Statistics, Economics, Social Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management or other relevant field required. Postgraduate degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of active M&E work experience in emergency and development programming required with the proven use of program technology.
- Experience with a theoretical and practical background in M&E and skilled in participatory qualitative and quantitative M&E methodologies and techniques.
- Excellent quantitative skills and power user with Excel; Experience with Access, and statistical packages including Stata, R or SPSS and GIS tools like QGIS, ArcGIS or Google Earth Pro is preferred.
- Experience with data management including the ability to structure and collate data sets for ease of analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of intermediate statistics and the ability to summarize and make predictions from multiple data sets.
- Experience of working on USAID programs preferred
- Previous experience living and working in challenging or insecure environments.
- Fluency in spoken and written English required.
- Knowledge of Hausa and other local dialects is preferred.
How to Apply for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager at Mercy Corps Nigeria
Qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter in one document to: [email protected]using the job position, location and reference number as the subject of the email.
- All applications must include the position title and Reference Number in the subject line
- CV and cover letter should not be more than 4 pages.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here