Morris Family Foundation Scholarships at CQUniversity is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
The CQUniversity in Australia is providing the Morris Family Foundation Scholarship awards to outstanding candidates who are interested in seeking a degree program at the university. This scholarship award offers the chance for successful applicants to carry out research on the field of the integration of native experiences/places/people into tourism.
International students will need to meet immigration financial requirements or have already secured a scholarship to cover tuition fees (at the international rate) from an outside funding agency and will need to offer documentary proof into that effect with the application to be considered.
Answers to the following questions concerning Morris Family Foundation Scholarships at CQUniversity have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Morris Family Foundation Scholarships at CQUniversity?
- When is the deadline for Morris Family Foundation Scholarships at CQUniversity?
- When will the application for Morris Family Foundation Scholarships at CQUniversity start?
- What are the benefits of Morris Family Foundation Scholarships at CQUniversity?
- What are the requirements for Morris Family Foundation Scholarships at CQUniversity?
The CQUniversity Australia will provide single funding for three years totaling $92,318, as per the following schedule:
- $27,018 in 1st Year
- $27,400 in 2nd Year
- $27,900 in 3rd Year
- An extra $10,000 research support fund (over the three years) for research undertakings is given.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate (Research)
Value Of Award: Total $92,318 for three years and an additional $10,000 research support grant
Number Of Awards: One
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligibility for Morris Family Foundation Scholarships at CQUniversity
- Applicants must have an approval to enroll in a Doctor of Philosophy at CQUniversity
- Applicants must be a full-time student to be based either at Cairns (preferable) or Townsville campus.
- Candidates should not be getting income from another source to assist general living costs while undertaking the program of study if that income is more than 75 percent of the Scholarship stipend rate.
How to Apply for Morris Family Foundation Scholarships at CQUniversity
To apply, applicants are required to submit a complete application to Dr Elena Konovalov ([email protected]). For additional information about this scholarship award, candidates are also encouraged to get in touch with Dr Elena Konovalov.
Applications are to include:
1) A letter of motivation describing your skills and research experience with specific responses to the Selection Criteria listed above,
2) A brief research proposal,
3) Your current resume, including certified academic transcripts, and a list of your previous publications and projects,
4) A list of three academic referees together with contact information.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- 01 January 2020