MSc Scholarships at Radboud University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
The Radboud Scholarship Program provides a chosen number of brilliant intending non-EEA students the chance to obtain a scholarship award to pursue a complete English-taught degree program at Radboud University.
Answers to the following questions concerning MSc Scholarships at Radboud University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for MSc Scholarships at Radboud University?
- When is the deadline for MSc Scholarships at Radboud University?
- When will the application for MSc Scholarships at Radboud University start?
- What are the benefits of MSc Scholarships at Radboud University?
- What are the requirements for MSc Scholarships at Radboud University?
Eligible Countries: International (Non EEA)
Value of Awards: 50% tuition fee
Number of Awards: 30
Eligible Field Of Study: English-taught Master’s Degree Programme offered by the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medical Sciences, and Faculty of Law.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligibility for MSc Scholarships at Radboud University
- Applicants must hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Applicants must have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands
- Applicants must be enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
How to Apply for MSc Scholarships at Radboud University
You put in for a Radboud Scholarship award by stating during your application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you desire to apply for a Radboud Scholarship award. You will then be prompted to upload three extra documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline for MSc Scholarships at Radboud University
- 1st March 2020