Applications are invited for the MSc Scholarships Scheme At University Of Leeds which will be awarded to Excellent students who have interest in pursuing a degree program at the University of Leeds, UK. This post provides details on how to apply.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage students from under-represented groups to embark on a postgraduate qualification. A master’s qualification will help distinguish you and help you make the most of of potential career prospects. The Scholarships are financed by the charitable contributions from the former students through the University of Leeds Footsteps Fund.
These questions are making the rounds concerning MSc Scholarships Scheme At University Of Leeds:
- How can I apply for MSc Scholarships Scheme At University Of Leeds?
- When is the deadline for MSc Scholarships Scheme At University Of Leeds?
- When will MSc Scholarships Scheme At University Of Leeds start?
- What are the benefits of MSc Scholarships Scheme At University Of Leeds?
- What are the requirements for MSc Scholarships Scheme At University Of Leeds?
Read the post below to find the answers we have provided to these questions.
Eligible Countries: UK
Course Level: Masters
Value of University Of Leeds MSc Scholarships
£5,000 paid in cash installments when you are registered on your course (and the school has verified this). It is your responsibility to make arrangements to pay your fees to enable you to register on your course. Then, if you are awarded a Leeds Masters Scholarship, it would be paid to you in cash installments when you are registered on your course (and the school has verified this).
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
University Of Leeds MSc Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must meet all of the criteria
- Applicants from across the UK are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must commence a full-time, part-time or distance learning Master’s program as an MA, MBA, MEd, MMus, MPH, MRes, MSc or LLM qualification at the University of Leeds beginning September 2019.
- Applicants must be a UK student paying postgraduate tuition fees at the UK rate.
Method of Application for University Of Leeds MSc Scholarships
You can also browse the scholarship database to see other scholarships and bursaries that may be available for postgraduate study.
Please note: information concerning scholarships does vary from time to time. While the University endeavors to keep this information as up to date as possible, it cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Closing date: 12 pm, Friday 28 June 2019.