MTN Nigeria Recruitment is ongoing for Analyst, Insurance Risk Management (Supervisory). Read on requirements and how to apply for the position here.
MTN Nigeria is the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, their brand is instantly recognizable. It is via their captivating brand that they are able to entice the right talents who they judiciously nurture by constantly improving their employment offerings even further than reward and acknowledgment. They are recruiting to fill the vacant position described below.
We understand that most job seekers have certain questions about the MTN Nigeria Recruitment. Some of these questions are:
- Is MTN Nigeria Recruitment on?
- When will MTN Nigeria Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for MTN Nigeria Recruitment?
- How can I apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the MTN Nigeria Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for MTN Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is MTN Nigeria Recruitment form out?
Find answers to these questions in this post. We have given details on each of these openings, and how to apply. See below.
Current Job Opening at MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Analyst, Insurance Risk Management (Supervisory)
Job Position: Analyst, Insurance Risk Management (Supervisory)
Job Location: Lagos
- To process MTNN’s insurance claims and premiums, ensuring payment as at when due and keeping adequate records of such.
- Prepare schedules for premium payments.
- Prepare Policy renewal supporting documents
- Maintain electronic and hard-copy filing structure for all insurance related documents.
- Responsible for identifying best fit risk management measures that will make MTNN local policy risks acceptable to underwriters
- Implementing the risk management procedure in conjunction with relevant units and following up to ensure compliance
- Managing the claims experience between MTNN units or end users and Insurers and ensuring that claims are kept at acceptable ratios.
- Provide and analyze data for MTN Nigeria Insurance Budget; Review Budget Vs Actual and identify causative factor for a variance.
- Articulates and participates in claims settlement and negotiation procedures; verification of Insurance offer to confirm its Conformity with the agreed contract terms.
- Prepare assessment basis for MTN Group Insurance Program for submission to Group
- Monthly analysis of Amortization Schedule and ensure accuracy of General Ledger
- Gathering relevant documentation for insurance claim processing and liaising with external parties on a resolution of 3rd party claims
- Providing statistical information to [loss ratio, premium savings sum insured growth] to support recommendations to management
- Advise how new exposures are to be treated; whether as new covers or extensions to existing policy and makes a recommendation to management
- Constantly seek self-professional improvement to perfect skills and competencies in a versatile and sprouting digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Insurance Operations in an insurance company
- Vast knowledge of the Insurance Industry
- BA, BSc, HND or BTech
Job Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here