MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Coordinator, Service Reporting (Supervisory); MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, their brand is instantly recognizable. It is via their enthralling brand that they are able to entice the right talents who they prudently develop by continuously refining their employment offerings even beyond remuneration and acknowledgment. They are recruiting to fill the vacant position described below.
Lots of questions have been asked concerning the MTN Nigeria Recruitment. Job seekers looking to advance their careers are inquiring about the details of this recruitment. Some of the questions are:
- Is MTN Nigeria Recruitment on?
- When will MTN Nigeria Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for MTN Nigeria Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for MTN Nigeria Recruitment?
- How can I apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the MTN Nigeria Recruitment form?
- Is MTN Nigeria Recruitment form out?
To address these queries, we have put together this guide to provide information on the recruitment exercise. Please read through carefully.
Current Job Opening at MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Coordinator, Service Reporting (Supervisory)
Job Position – Coordinator, Service Reporting (Supervisory)
Job Location: Lagos
- Drive performance to ensure that Service performance is measured and reported to achieve business and customer objectives to meet our current and future agreed needs of the business in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper Business Service reporting in place.
- Ensure integrity of financial disciplines within ESM environment with regard to OPEX and CAPEX
- Participate in the assessment of resource requirements for EMS and assist in preparing the budget for IS Infrastructure operations and services.
- Serve the Division’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Work with IS process teams and management to discuss or explain process dysfunction, causes, and possible solutions and establish the approach to delivering related improvement initiative
- End to end business performance and Financial reporting
- Incident and Problem Management reporting and tracking
- Service Availability reporting and tracking
- Monthly, Weekly and Daily Business and Financial reporting
- Regulatory and Financial Reporting in compliance with government regulations
- Ensure that service performance achievements meet or exceed all of their agreed performance targets, by managing the performance and deliveries of vendors and partners
- Develop, measure and report on Financial performance reporting
- Reporting on all Service Level measurements
- Producing ad hoc resource usage reports and analysis
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Local and International travel
- Possible secondments
- First degree in Business or IT related discipline
- Fluent in English
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in Business and Service Reporting
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization in Incident and Problem management coordination
- 2 years of vendor performance management practice in a medium-sized organization
- 3 years in managing service level management process in a large organization
- Good understanding of methodologies and the impact of the technology in the financial system
- Business Reporting
- Service Level Management
- Vendor Performance Management
- Business Analysis
- Formal training on Project Management
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- BA, BEng, BSc, HND or BTech
Apply Here For Coordinator, Service Reporting (Supervisory)
Qualified candidates with suitable qualifications and work experience should click here to apply for Coordinator, Service Reporting (Supervisory)