NAFDAC Recruitment 2019-2020 is knocking on the door! Many aspirants have been anxiously awaiting its commencement. Shortly, the recruitment exercise will commence. This article is rich with information to help prepare candidates for the application process and to also provide every suitable detail about the impending NAFDAC Recruitment 2019-2020.
Complete Guide For NAFDAC Recruitment 2019-2020
NAFDAC is a Nigerian federal agency department under the Federal Ministry of Health. It has the duties to manage and monitor the development; importation; exportation; advertisement; distribution and use of food; cosmetics; drugs; medical items; chemicals and packaged water.
It was founded by Decree 15 of 1993 as was amended by Decree 19 of 1999 and now by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Act Cap N1 Laws of Nigeria, 2004.
NAFDAC is piloted by a chairman who manages the governing council appointed by the President of the Federation on the recommendation of the Minister of Health.
NAFDAC has other council members. They are:
- The permanent secretary of the Ministry of Health
- The director-general of NAFDAC
- Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
- The chairman of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- The Presiding chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- A representative of the Pharmaceutical Group and a representative of the Food and Beverages Group of the Manufacturers’ Association of Nigeria.
NAFDAC is an embodiment of 3 Units. These units are:
- The Legal Unit: Responsible for giving legal advice on “law arising from Employee-Employer relationship and is the keeper of legal documents and all agreements that have to do with the Agency.
- The Public Relations unit: It is manned by the director-general’s office. Its responsibility is to inform; sensitive and create awareness pertaining to the role of the Agency. The agency has 8 directorates with the last two just newly added.
- Internal Audit Unit: This renders a means of gauging the efficiency of the system of internal control and accounting, and discharges special investigations.
There have been several questions asked about the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration Control Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of there questions asked are:
- Is the application form for the NAFDAC Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Has the NAFDAC Recruitment 2019-2020 started?
- How can I apply for the NAFDAC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get the form for the NAFDAC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the NAFDAC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the needed experiences for the NAFDAC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the NAFDAC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I find reliable updates on the NAFDAC Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions will be fully answered in this article as it is packed with vital information about the application process and requirements for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration Control Recruitment 2019-2020.
- The applicant must have a B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any related field of study from a reputable institution.
- Maximum of 35 years of age.
- WAEC or NECO result gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with the English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma (ND) awarded by a renowned institution of learning.
- Candidates should have an NCE certificate awarded by a reputable educational institution or
- General Certificate of Education GCE got in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment
The application can be done by visiting: www.nafdac.gov.ng
Or, applicants might have to submit the hard copy of a filled application form; requested documents and a detailed CV to the NAFDAC Secretariat or Zonal Offices.
- The applicant should only apply for one job position.
- Multiple applications will mean disqualification.
- The application is FREE!
Once recruitment starts, the applicant can apply using this link: http://www.nafdac.gov.ng/index.php/about-nafdac/nafdac-act
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment