NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-2020 is being anticipated by several candidates. Shortly, the recruitment exercise will begin. This article is stock with information to help prepare applicants for the recruitment process. Detailed information on the requirements and application process for the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons Recruitment 2019-2020 will be provided in this article.
NAPTIP Recruitment Complete Guide
NAPTIP is a law enforcement agency of the Nigerian Government created on July 14, 2003, to fight human trafficking and other human rights violations. It is being managed by the Federal Ministry of Justice.
The Agency addresses the scourge of trafficking in persons. It fulfills the country’s international obligation under the Trafficking in Persons Protocol to fight against, stop and prosecute traffickers in persons, especially women and children, assisting the United Nations Transnational Organized Crime Convention (UNTOC).
Aspirants have been asking several questions about the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- Has the NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-2020 commenced?
- Where can I get the application form for the NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get the form for the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the job requirements for the NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are needed for the NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get reliable information about the NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions will be duly answered in this article as it is filled with reliable information about the application process and requirements for the NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-2020. This article provides practical and trusted guidelines to equip candidates with the required information to make an acceptable application and stand a chance to be shortlisted.
Purpose of NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-2020
- To create more job opportunities for young graduates.
- To reduce the rate of unemployment in Nigeria and strengthen the country.
- Applicant should have a B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any field of study from a reputable institution.
- Maximum of 35 years of age.
- West African School Certificate WASC or Senior Secondary School Certificate SSSC with Credits in a minimum of 3 subjects in with English inclusive and not less than Passes in 2 other subjects or
- National Examination Council NECO/General Certificate of Education GCE O’ Level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma (ND) awarded by a renowned institution of learning. National Certificate of Education (NCE) gotten from a reputable educational institution or General Certificate of Education A’ Level in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-2020
Qualified candidates should visit https://www.naptip.gov.ng/ for updates on the commencement of the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates should apply for only ONE job position.
- Multiple applications will lead to instant disqualification.
- The application is FREE!
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment