National Consultant – Family Planning Accelerator Project at World Health Organization (WHO) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of National Consultant – Family Planning Accelerator Project in the ongoing World Health Organization (WHO) job recruitment.
National Consultant – Family Planning Accelerator Project at World Health Organization (WHO) – About Position
World Health Organisation (WHO) has the authority to coordinate and direct health structure within the United Nations system. The responsibility to give leadership on global health matters, molding the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, rendering technical support to countries and supervising and monitoring health trends lies with WHO.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: National Consultant, Family Planning Accelerator Project – NOC
Job ID: 2001023
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Grade: No grade
Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
Contract duration: 6 months
Organization: AF_NGA Nigeria
- Support the development of country FP implementation, monitoring, and evaluation plans
- Ensure that in-country activities are aligned and complementary to partners working in SRH/FP in the country
- Support accelerated uptake and implementation of WHO FP evidence-based guidelines
- Support the country to advance adolescent’s access to SRHR
- Support country to advance the uptake of postpartum and post-abortion FP, expansion of method mix by introducing new methods /delivery channels for contraception and improvements in quality of care
- Scale-up of implementation of Task shifting/sharing for family planning including support development, monitoring, and review of a national monitoring framework for Task shifting/sharing policy.
- Support adaptation of new and emerging evidence to improve the quality of national FP programs and to monitor progress toward achieving those outcomes.
- Support development of training materials and plans, counseling and communication materials based on WHO guidelines
- Provide monthly report to project manager at HQ, RO, and WR.
- Support documentation/publication on country experiences
- Perform all other activities assigned by Country Representative and / or FRH Cluster lead
- Essential: MBBS
- Desirable: Advanced University Degree in Gynaecology and Obstetrics and / or Public Health.
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in the development, implementation and monitoring evaluation of sexual and reproductive health programs with a focus on family planning.
- Technical skills demonstrated in the development and monitoring of SRHR/FP national programs and plans.
- Demonstrable technical skills in advocacy and supporting the adoption and adaptation of FP WHO guidelines,
- Development and implementation of RH / FP training programs based on WHO guidelines, in the preparation and facilitation of technical meetings and workshops, in the collection and analysis of FP data
- Experience working in WHO / UN will be an asset
Use of language skills:
- Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
How to apply for National Consultant – Family Planning Accelerator Project at World Health Organization (WHO)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 13th March, 2020; 11:59:00 PM
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.