National Consultant – WHO Exploration Project QoC MNCH at World Health Organization (WHO) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of National Consultant – WHO Exploration Project QoC MNCH in the ongoing World Health Organization (WHO) job recruitment.
National Consultant – WHO Exploration Project QoC MNCH at World Health Organization (WHO) – About Position
World Health Organisation (WHO) has the authority to coordinate and direct health structure within the United Nations system. The responsibility to give leadership on global health matters, molding the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, rendering technical support to countries and supervising and monitoring health trends lies with WHO.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: National Consultant – WHO Exploration Project QoC MNCH
Job ID: 2001021
Grade: No grade
Contract duration: 60 days
Contractual Arrangement: Individual service contractor
Organization: AF_NGA Nigeria
- Assist in the preparation of an in-country situational analysis to report on private sector collaboration and involvement in planning and delivering quality MNCH services:
- Support the WHO country office and Ministry of Health in convening a national working group for this piece of work;
- Identify key resources/reports that can help the situation analysis;
- Assist the international consultant in obtaining in-country ethical clearance to conduct key informant interviews;
- Organize and schedule the key informant interviews;
- Assist the international consultant during the interviews and keep notes; and
- Assist the international consultant to consolidate the key informant report.
- Assist the national working group to organize the in-country policy dialogue:
- Help organize the logistics and management of a two- to three-day country dialogue meeting (learning workshop) with private sector representatives and the national technical working group;
- Assist with facilitation of the meeting; and
- Assist in the preparation of the meeting report and its finalization.
- Contribute to writing a country case study and technical briefing paper/report on proposed models for effective engagement of the private sector with the public sector for implementing quality of care for MNCH.
- Advanced degree (Master’s or above) in Medicine or Public Health or a related field.
- At least five years of programmatic work experience in Maternal, newborn and child health (MNCH), MNCH Quality of care, private sector health service delivery, health systems governance, policy analysis, and assessments.
- The candidate must have excellent coordination and communication skills; strong planning and management skills
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research;
- Experience in facilitating policy dialogue,
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team within a multicultural and multi-disciplinary setting; and
- Ability to present information clearly, both orally and written.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
How to apply for National Consultant – WHO Exploration Project QoC MNCH at World Health Organization (WHO)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 6th March, 2020; 11:59:00 PM
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.