The NIA Recruitment 2019-2020 has been long awaited. Many qualified applicants anticipate the commencement of the recruitment exercise which is very close by. This article will provide valuable information about the basic requirements and mode of application to the National Intelligence Agency NIA Recruitment 2019-2020.
The National Intelligence Agency is a division/unit in the Nigerian government with the primary function to oversee foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations.
NIA will shortly begin to accept applications from suitably qualified applicants to join their team of skilled professionals in intelligence gathering and operations.
Pertinent questions have been asked about the National Intelligence Agency NIA Recruitment 2019-2020 by anticipating applicants. Some of these questions are:
- Is the application form for NIA Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Is the NIA Recruitment 2019-2020 on?
- Where can I get the form for the NIA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the NIA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the NIA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the National Intelligence Agency NIA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are required for the National Intelligence Agency NIA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get updated information about the National Intelligence Agency NIA Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions and many more will be answered in this article. More information will be discussed for further clarification and guidelines for the NIA Recruitment 2019-2020.
Purpose of National Intelligence Agency NIA Recruitment 2019-2020
- To create more job opportunities for Nigerian graduates.
- A means to fight and military against unemployment in Nigeria.
- To train and produce skilled professionals in security intelligence.
Table of Contents
- Possession of B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any related field of study from a reputable institution of learning.
- Maximum of 35 years.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in a minimum of 3 subjects with English inclusive and not less than Passes in 2 other subjects or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) O’ Level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in 2 sittings with English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma (ND) awarded by a renowned institution or
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) given by a popular institution of education or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for National Intelligence Agency NIA Recruitment
- Visit: http://www.nimet.gov.ng/
- Candidates can only apply once.
- Multiple applications attracts automatic disqualification.
- Application FREE!
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment