NBC Recruitment 2019-2020 is being anticipated by several candidates who wish to submit their applications. In a very short while, the recruitment process will commence. This article will provide reliable information about the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission NBC Recruitment 2019-2020.
The National Broadcasting Commission is a department of the Federal Government of Nigeria founded by Section 1 of the NBC Act, Cap. NII, laws of the Federation, 2004 and mandated with the duties to monitor and supervise the broadcasting Industry in Nigeria. Its vision is to give room for the appearance of a sustainable Broadcasting Industry that meets the social, economic and political aspirations of the Nigerian citizens.
Nigerian Broadcasting Commission NBC Recruitment Complete Guide
There have been several questions raised by anticipating candidates about the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions are:
- Is the NBC Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Is the application form for the NBC Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- How can I apply for the NBC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get the form for the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the NBC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the required experiences for the NBC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can one find reliable updates on Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions will be duly answered in this article. This article is filled with reliable information about the application process and requirements for the NBC Recruitment 2019-2020. Following the guidelines herein state, applicants can be assured of being able to submit an acceptable application and also stand a chance of being shortlisted.
Purpose of the NBC Recruitment 2019-2020
- To create more job opportunities for young graduates.
- To help empower youths and groom them to become professionals in their fields of study.
- To reduce the rise of unemployment in Nigeria.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or Journalism with at least a Second Class Upper Division or an HND in any related discipline with Upper Credit only.
- Must have a National Youth Service Corps Discharge Certificate or Exemption Letter.
- 4-5 years of credible professional work experience on the job.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Able to function well under pressure and also able to achieve the target in a short while.
- Adept knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
- In-depth familiarity with mass media.
- A good team player.
- Can discharge duties alone and with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 25 years of age and a maximum of 30 years of age.
- Should be Hardworking.
- Excellent computer usage.
- Creative and innovative.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply Nigerian Broadcasting Commission NBC Recruitment
Qualified candidates should visit http://www.nbc.gov.ng/pages/careers for updates on the commencement of the recruitment exercise.
- Applicants are to apply for only ONE job role.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- The application is FREE!
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment