NBMA Recruitment 2019-2020 is about to kick-start. Several candidates have been anxiously expecting its commencement and shortly, it will. This article is equipped with vital updates on the National Biosafety Management Agency NBMA Recruitment 2019-2020.
The National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) was founded by the National Biosafety Management Agency Act 2015, with the responsibility to render regulatory framework to effectively protect human health and the environment from possible adverse effects of modern biotechnology and genetically modified organisms, while putting to good use the effectiveness of modern biotechnology and its derivatives, for the advantage of Nigerians. The Act was enacted in April 2015, with the appointment of a Director General and Chief Executive Officer.
Nigeria signed an international agreement called Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety. It is an environment protocol and it needs member nations to implement in their countries the agreement through law.
Complete Guide For National Biosafety Management Agency NBMA Recruitment
There have been several questions being asked by candidates awaiting the commencement of the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- Is the application form for the NBMA Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Has the NBMA Recruitment 2019-2020 started?
- Where can I get the form for the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the NBMA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the NBMA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are needed for the NBMA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get reliable updates on the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions and many others will be duly answered in this article. This article is packed with reliable detailed information on the application process and requirements for the NBMA Recruitment 2019-2020. Adhering to the guidelines stated in this article will go a long way to ensure an acceptable application and also a chance to be shortlisted.
Purpose of National Biosafety Management Agency NBMA Recruitment 2019-2020
- To proper employment opportunities for young graduates.
- To empower Nigerian youths and make them professionals in their field of study.
- To reduce the rate of unemployment in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
- Applicants should have a B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any field of study from a reputable institution of learning.
- West African School Certificate WASC or Senior Secondary School Certificate SSSC with Credits in a minimum of 3 subjects with English inclusive and not less than Passes in 2 other subjects or
- NECO/General Certificate of Education GCE O’ Level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma ND awarded by a renowned institution. National Certificate of Education NCE got from a reputable educational institution or
- General Certificate of Education A’ Level in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for National Biosafety Management Agency NBMA Recruitment
Candidates should visit the official website which is: http://nbma.gov.ng/
- Applicants are to apply for only ONE job position.
- Multiple application is instant disqualification.
- The application is FREE!
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment