NCR Corporation Recruitment is ongoing for Account Executive, Banking. Read more on for more information on the recruitment and apply here.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the worldwide forerunner in consumer transaction technologies, transforming daily interactions with businesses into outstanding experiences. With its software, hardware, and range of services, NCR facilitates approximately 700 million transactions every day across financial, retail, hospitality, travel, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions oversee the daily transactions that make your life stress-free. NCR has its headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 30,000 personnel and does business in 180 nations. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
These are some of the questions that are being asked concerning NCR Corporation Recruitment.
- Is NCR Corporation Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for NCR Corporation Recruitment?
- When will NCR Corporation Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for NCR Corporation Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for NCR Corporation Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the NCR Corporation Recruitment form?
- Is NCR Corporation Recruitment form out?
We will provide answers to these questions in this post, and afford applicants a hitch-free application process.
Current Job Opening at NCR Corporation Recruitment
- Account Executive, Banking
Job Position: Account Executive, Banking
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Account Executive is in charge of account preparation, strategic planning, and sales opportunity planning for sustaining and growing current NCR accounts within an allocated account.
- The individual is responsible for the profitable sales of financial solutions including hardware, software sales, and services.
- The Account Executive is in charge of customer relationships at a strategic and managerial level, making sure all customer business requirements are recognized and met, driving volume and development of portfolio solutions into these user accounts.
- The individual is responsible for the customer’s satisfaction with NCR.
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience, with a successful track record in solution based selling environment – previous experience in software solutions sales is an advantage
- Related sales experience across the financial services sector is necessary, with payments solutions and preferably in the ATM sector
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationships and developing new account opportunities
- Strong negotiations skills and orientation to results
- Capability to manage and leverage on high-level customer relationships
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to work and to lead in a teaming environment
- High sense of urgency and attention to details
- Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice
- The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding and interest in ATMs and Self-Service related Solutions
- University degree in an IT, business or engineering related field preferred.
- MBA Degree preferred
- Previous Sales Management experience
Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Account Executive, Banking
- 1st July 2019