NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2019 is now open for applications. Read through this post for more information on this scholarship and on how to apply.
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) was birthed in the year 2000 with the primary purpose of enhancing the fast, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically and politically safe and stable.
All Informations About NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2019
The commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2019.
Frequently asked questions about NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2019:
- How can I apply for NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2019?
- When is the deadline for NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2019?
- When will NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2019 start?
- What are the benefits of NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2019?
- What are the requirements for NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2019?
See below for answers to these questions.
Table of Contents
NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship Description
NDDC is commencing a Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to fit Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration.
It also gives them a platform to compete globally in various professional fields.
Qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines can benefit from the scheme:
- Environmental Sciences
- Management sciences
Requirements for NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2019
- The candidate will present a University Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those applying to take a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a reputable University.
- Applicants must have been accepted for admission in a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed fields of study above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Letter from a guarantor expressing the consent of good conduct of the applicant.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
The guarantor must be someone from any of the following applicant’s community/clan:
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the Local Government Area
- Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Someone with a criminal record or a cult member will not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must present a NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Application Process for NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2019
- The application should be followed by these attachments:
- A recent passport photograph
- Letter of identification from the local government.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a renowned Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate or Exemption Letter.
- The registration number will be automatically assigned to every successfully completed registration form.
- For reference Purposes, the applicant should do a print-out of the online generated acknowledgment.
Candidates with fitting qualification should apply here
Deadline for Application: July 4, 2019