Nepza Recruitment 2019/2020. Vacancies at Nepza 2019/2020. Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority is accepting applications from qualified and experience candidates to fill their job vacant positions in the year 2019. Read through this article for more information.
The primary function of the Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority recruitment is to create many more jobs opportunities for Nigerian youths. This will tremendously reduce unemployment in Nigeria.
Nepza builds , licenses, regulates and runs an efficient Free Zones by giving a fully competitive incentive scheme, efficient support facilities and services for the purpose of molding a convenient environment for export manufacturing and other viable commercial activities.
There have been several questions asked by anticipating candidates about the Nepza Recruitment 2019/2020. Some of these questions are:
- Is the Nepza Recruitment 2019/2020 on?
- How can I apply for Nepza Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Updates on Nepza Recruitment 2019/2020.
- Where can I get the form for Nepza Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Deadline for Nepza Recruitment 2019/2020.
These questions will be fully answered in this article. Further vital information about the Nepza Recruitment 2019/2020 will also be discussed in this article.
- Possession of B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any related discipline from a reputable institution of learning.
- West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate with Credits in minimum of 3 subjects with English Language inclusive and not less than Passes in 2 other subjects or
- National Examination Council/General Certificate of Education O’Level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma awarded by a renowned institution. National Certificate of Education awarded by reputable institution of learning or
- General Certificate of Education A’Level in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
How to Apply for Nepza Recruitment
Qualified and interested candidates should go to http://www.nepza.gov.ng/ for updates the latest information.
- Applicants should only apply for one job position. Multiple application will lead to disqualification.
- Online application is free.