Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is on for Executive Assistant and here are the full complete details on requirements, experience, eligibilities and how to apply.
Nestle Nigeria Plc, with a presence in over 130 nations and factories in over 80 research centers, generates many international benefits. They believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc maintains the standard of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its employment procedures. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Listed below are some of the popular questions that are being asked concerning the Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019.
- When will Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 start?
- Is Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 on?
- How can I apply for Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- What are the requirements for Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Is Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form out?
We have tried our best to answer these questions in the post below. You will find all the information you need here.
Current Job Opening at Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Executive Assistant
Job Position: Executive Assistant (CM)
Req No: 9999
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Company: Nestlé Nigeria Ltd.
Position Type: Full-time
- In this role, you provide efficient and professional administrative support services to the Commercial Manager.
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At their very core, they are a human company driven by their purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria Ltd is presently seeking an Executive Assistant who will be in charge of enabling and improving the efficacy of the Sales Function by offering efficient administrative assistance to the Commercial Manager
A day in the life of…
- At the beginning of the day, you will review your to-do list which you made the day before. This will ensure you have some control over your day as more tasks are added. That way, you are able to deliver quality work.
- Then comes a review of correspondences to ensure accuracy and timeliness of response.
- The meetings that have been scheduled have to be organized- logistics and minute taking. The minutes produced from the functional meetings need to be shared with the appropriate stakeholders.
- You also maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Customer Service Satisfaction is important, as you are the face of the Sales function to the rest of the business. Accordingly, you will be handling the communication flow of incoming and outgoing communication, dissemination of incoming courier/letters to Managers, etc.
- As a highly organized assistant, you Initiate and maintain an efficient and comprehensive filing and information retrieval system for the Function
- The role may require travel from time to time, as a result, you will also be managing travel logistics for the functional manager and the functional manager’s guest (schedules/ dates/ flight bookings/ reports of visits/ processes expense claims) to ensure a smooth experience.
- Your Microsoft office skill will come into use, as you will prepare presentations, write reports, analyze data and other information as would be required from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant field with at least a second class or upper credit in the Degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literacy with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to manage sensitive information.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum Educational qualification: HND/ Bachelor’s Degree
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here